Saturday 10 December 2011

Summertime blues

Looks like this little puppet show is going on hiatus, I've been too busy at work even to write post saying I'm too busy to post. Plus, I don't feel much like blogging on the burning issues of the day; Bush, by pushing his lllegal immigrant amnesty bill, has pretty much made his second term the disaster I predicted (and by "predicted" I mean "mentioned casually as a possibility"). Plus on top of that I foolishly agreed to help an organization of which I'm part with their website, which I found meant designing their website -- the time spent on that takes away any enthusiasm I have for tinkering with this site. Hasta luego.

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in this. And I came to read your writing and I really like it. Many people who read this I like it very much. ธรณีพิบัติภัย

    ReplyDelete