Tuesday 14 August 2012

Light posting, with a wind chill of -4

I've been lax with my posts and even laxer with photos - I'm off work this week and have succumbed to an all-enveloping laziness. I am just so relieved not to be busy and running around and stressed right now. Plenty of time for that next week.

I'm at my parents' right now, with the cats. They're having a good time. Harry had a bit of a shock on Christmas morning when, full of the excitement of wrapping paper and new cat toys, he jumped up on the piano keyboard and played a minor chord. Startled, he ran up two octaves trying to get away from the sudden and unexpected noise. The look on his face - it was priceless. A combination of horror, fear and utter amazement that such a thing could be happening to him.

Is it wrong that we all laughed?

1 comment:

  1. Light posting, with a wind chill of -4 Read and be really interested. royal1688

    ReplyDelete